We are going to be covering juicy tidbits on what has been on everyone’s lips recently about Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Fiona Apple. If you haven’t been talking about it you have probably been hearing about it, so here goes:
First up on this occasion, it’s Nicki Minaj. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let’s take a look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– Nicki Minaj Goes Head To Head With Funkmaster Flex On Hot 97 from necolebitchie.com
– Nicki Minaj Gets Disrespected & Won’t Perform At Hot 97 s Summer Jam from dajaz1.com
– Nicki Minaj Confronts Hot 97 Over Summer Jam Beef from feedproxy.google.com
A good deal has been said about Paris as well and you’ll want to dive in to find exactly what went down and why everybody was discussing it.
– “Gwyneth Paltrow Criticised For Tweeting ‘Niggas in Paris’ Written by Marc Zanotti on 5th June, 2012 Actor Gwyneth Paltrow has come under fire after tweeting a picture with the caption ‘Niggas in Paris for real’ (image of tweet below) while attending Jay-Z & Kanye West‘s Watch The Throne tour in Paris” said feedproxy.google.com.
– [Awwww] Jay-z Spotted Carrying Baby Blue Ivy In Paris from necolebitchie.com
– The Royal Family (Beyonce, Jay-Z And Blue Ivy) Out And About In Paris (PHOTOS) from buzzworthy.mtv.com
Posts abound about Rihanna. It has been trending a whole lot lately.
– Rihanna and Chris Martin are ninjas in “Princess of China” video – “It’s about damn time Coldplay and Rihanna released their music video for “Princess of China” considering how many photos and teasers they threw our way” – said feedproxy.google.com
– Rihanna Vita Coco Campaign Photos: Singer Teams With Terry Richardson for New Flavor – www.theboombox.com
– Rihanna Brings Some Flavor to Vita Coco Campaign – www.rap-up.com
And why don’t we end this week’s round-up talking about Fiona Apple.
– Fiona Apple Reveals New Idler Wheel Track ‘ Werewolf’ – “Here in the MTV Newsroom, we are anxiously awaiting the June 19 release of Fiona Apple’s fourth studio album, The Idler Wheel Is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw, and Whipping Cords will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do … “I went to San Francisco for Halloween and I was hanging out in trolleys recording people screaming” – said newsroom.mtv.com
– Fiona Apple – Werewolf – dajaz1.com
That’s all folks. Funny place, the web is. Make sure to watch out for more links in the future.