The Net is a huge and mysterious place. Addicting, yes, but still filled with lots of people writing (and doing) ridiculous stuff. From the farthest, untouched, nether regions of the Net I bring you another links summary that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your bonce in disbelief. Here’s the list:
To begin, we begin with what everyone has been talking about this week about Rihanna. necolebitchie.com said this: “It was nothing but love between Jay-z and Rihanna this past weekend as they took to the stage for BBC Radio 1 s Hackney Weekend in the U.K … He also had guest appearances by Kanye West and M.I.A during his set”
A good deal has been said about Lil Wayne as well and you may want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everybody was discussing it.
– ““We got the best rapper alive in the building right now,” said the Cali native while introducing Lil Wayne, who performed “Faded” and “The Motto.”” said www.rap-up.com.
Moving on, you almost certainly won’t be surprised to find that I have been sifting through pieces on Kenny Chesney, providing you with the finest and tastiest links.
– Kenny Chesney Look-Alike Ejected From Nashville Concert – ““Just got kicked out of [Kenny Chesney] concert because drunk people thought I was actually him” – said www.theboot.com
– Kenny Chesney Look A Like Removed From Concert – www.countrymusicnewsblog.com
– Kenny, Tim, & Jake Bring ‘Brothers of the Sun’ to Nashville – countrymusictattletale.com
And let’s end this week’s round-up speaking about Blur.
– US Pop Band Rip Off Blur’s ‘Song 2 – “In completely unrelated Blur news, the band will be releasing some new material in the coming weeks, in celebration of their Olympic performance, which will take place in Hyde Park, New York with fellow British superstars New Order and The Specials” – said musicfeeds.com.au
– Blur Update – New Material Incoming – www.clashmusic.com
Make sure you check back soon for more links. If you didn’t see it here, it in all probability never happened!