We are going to be covering juicy information on what has been on everyone’s lips recently about Nicki Minaj and Paul McCartney. If you haven’t been talking about it you have definitely been hearing about it, so here we go:
To begin, we begin with what has been on everyone’s minds and lips this week about London. www.latimes.com said this: “Like many Americans headed for the 2012 Summer Olympics the veteran distance runner is trying to prepare himself for a gloomy English summer … ”
Nicki Minaj has also been talked about pretty extensively recently, and that is hardly surprising given recent events. Here are some of the sites with interesting tales to tell.
– Nicki Minaj Performs ‘Pound The Alarm’ On Jay Leno – “Nicki Minaj pounded the alarm last night as she took to the stage of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to perform her new single, fresh off of a trip to Trinidad” – said necolebitchie.com
– Nicki Minaj Performs ‘Pound the Alarm’ on ‘Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ from www.rap-up.com
– Nicki Minaj Catches Up on ‘Leno’, Performs “Pound the Alarm” (Video) from www.missinfo.tv
Moving on, you most likely won’t be surprised to find that I’ve been sifting through pieces on Paul McCartney, providing you with the finest and tastiest links.
– Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney cut off by London curfew – “So imagine this scenario: Bruce Springsteen andthe E Street Band end their 30-song, three-hour set at London’s Hard Rock Calling by bringing out the King of England himself, Sir Paul McCartney” – said consequenceofsound.net
– Plug Pulled On Bruce Springsteen And Paul McCartney Mid-Song – musicfeeds.com.au
That’s all for this week, but make sure you stay tuned to this site for the next round-up. Don’t miss it