The World Wide Web is a gigantic and mysterious place. Addicting, yes, but nevertheless filled with lots of people writing (and doing) insane stuff. From the furthermost, untouched, nether regions of the Net I bring you another links summary that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your bonce in disbelief. Here’s our list:
One of the most significant news items this week is Madonna. “Madonna kicked up controversy again this weekend as her wildly successful “MDNA Tour” hit Paris for a provocative show, where she again flashed her nipple and backside and held her ground against a conservative political leader, leading to reignited threats of a lawsuit” said newsroom.mtv.com.
A lot has been said about London as well and you may want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everyone was talking about it.
– “Like many Americans headed for the 2012 London Olympics, the veteran distance runner is trying to prepare himself for a gloomy English summer” said www.latimes.com.
– Kasabian One Off London Show from www.clashmusic.com
Moving on, you in all probability won’t be amazed to find that I have been sifting through pieces on Paul McCartney, bringing you the freshest and tastiest links.
– Busta Rhymes reunited Leaders of the New School @ Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest, got his mic cut off (like Paul McCartney & Bruce Springsteen) — videos – “Speaking of turning off mics, and as a lot of the internet is reporting, the same thing happened to Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, and Tom Morello in London this weekend.”Bruce Springsteen had been waiting for this moment for a long time” – said www.brooklynvegan.com
– Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney cut off by London curfew – consequenceofsound.net
– Plug Pulled On Bruce Springsteen And Paul McCartney Mid-Song – musicfeeds.com.au
Check out what these blog writers have to say, and be prepared for sparks to fly!
That’s all for now, but you should definitely stay tuned to this channel for the next round-up. Don’t miss it