That’s right, it’s that time again – thank you for visiting another packed round-up of links on Bob Dylan and Barack Obama to make you gasp, cringe, giggle, and scream. Some might even do all those things simultaneously!
First up this time around, it’s Bob Dylan. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let’s take a quick look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– Bob Dylan announces new album: Tempest from consequenceofsound.net
– Bob Dylan Reveals New Album Title, Tracklist: ‘Tempest’ Due Out Sept. 11 from www.spinner.com
– Bob Dylan’s New Album ‘Tempest’ Out September from musicfeeds.com.au
Another hot topic that has been subject to a lot of debate is Barack Obama. “Alicia Keys got out the vote for Barack Obama while campaigning for the president in Philadelphia” said www.rap-up.com in Alicia Keys Campaigns for Obama in Philadelphia .
Lots of posts about Hyde Park, New York It’s been trending a whole lot lately.
– Live Nation: New London Noise Laws Cut Short Bruce Springsteen‘s Hyde Park Show – “Live Nation: New London Noise Laws Cut Short Bruce Springsteen’s Hyde Park Show Written by Kiel Egging on 18th July, 2012 The organisers of last weekend’s Hard Rock Calling festival in London’s Hyde Park have explained their decision to cut short headliner Bruce Springsteen’s set – just as his jam with special guest Sir Paul McCartney was about to end” – said musicfeeds.com.au
– Madonna Wows Hyde Park Crowd – www.clashmusic.com
There it is folks. Crazy place, the Internet is. Be sure to look out for more links sometime soon.