Yup, it’s that time again – welcome to another packed round-up of links on Fat Joe, Young Jeezy, Magic Johnson, Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G. and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy to make you gasp, cringe, laugh, and cry. Some could even do all those things simultaneously!
First up on this occasion, it’s Young Jeezy. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that intriguing! Let’s take a look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Beef Escalates Into A Scuffle At The BET HH Awards, BET Releases A Statement [+ The Back Story] from necolebitchie.com
– War and Peace at the BET Hip-Hop Awards: Starring Rick Ross, Jeezy, 50 Cent and Fat Joe from www.missinfo.tv
A whole lot has been said about Barclays Center as well and you may want to dive in to find exactly what went down and why everybody was discussing it.
– “After performing for a star-studded audience including Beyonc, Pharrell, Dave Chappelle, and Magic Johnson during Friday’s kickoff concert at Brooklyn‘s Barclays Center, Hovi attracted more stars on day two” said www.rap-up.com.
– Jay-Z Spits New Verse At Barclays Center In Brooklyn from dajaz1.com
Now Jay-Z is just hot like the Sahara sun, and we are fairly certain you’d like to learn the details. Jay-Z @ Barclay’s Center, Brooklyn, NY 9/28/2012 – ““Nothing feels like tonight,” Jay-Z kept repeating on-stage at last night’s Barclay’s Center-opening blowout, a night that Jay himself and NYC developer (/civic villain, depending on who you talk to) Bruce Ratner had dreamed up almost a decade ago” – said stereogum.com Why don’t you check out this link for all the inside info on it – Jay-Z Beams with Brooklyn Pride at Barclays Center Kickoff Concert – www.rap-up.com
– Jay-Z opened the Barclays Center (night 1 setlist) – www.brooklynvegan.com
I’m certain you have an opinion on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – who doesn’t, right now?
– Kanye West Being Sued For Illegal Song Samples On ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ – “Kanye West Being Sued For Illegal Song Samples On ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ Written by Kiel Egging on 29th September, 2012 Record label TufAmerica is suing Kanye West for what it claims are illegal song samples on the rapper’s latest album … ” – said musicfeeds.com.au
– Kanye West sued for samples used in ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ – www.thelineofbestfit.com Check out what these bloggers have to say, and be ready for sparks!
There you have it folks. Crazy place, the Internet is. Make sure to look for more links coming soon.