Yes, it’s that time again – thank you for visiting another packed round-up of links on Cyndi Lauper and Jay-Z to make you gasp, groan, laugh, and scream. Some may even do all those things simultaneously!
To begin, we begin with what everyone has been talking about this week about The Decemberists. www.brooklynvegan.com said this: “The episode also featured Patton Oswalt and The Decemberists … While Fred was laying down the beat, his voice could be heard on last night’s episode of The Simpsons where he and Carrie Brownstein played a Portland couple who moved next door to Homer and Marge”
Cyndi Lauper has been discussed pretty widely recently, and that is hardly surprising considering recent events. Here are some of the sites with interesting tales to tell.
– Watch St. Vincent and Sleigh Bells’ Alexis Krauss sing “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” with Cyndi Lauper and Rosie O’Donnell – “Here’s an incredible moment from last night’s True Colors Fund benefit concert, in which Cyndi Lauper, Rosie O’Donnell, St. Vincent’s Annie Clark, and Sleigh Bells’ Alexis Krauss share the same stage and perform “Girls Just Want to Have Fun”: The fan footage and image above come courtesy of Pitchfork … ” – said consequenceofsound.net
– Watch St. Vincent And Alexis Krauss Sing “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” With Cyndi Lauper from stereogum.com
– Watch: St Vincent and Alexis Krauss perform with Cyndi Lauper from www.thelineofbestfit.com
Posts abound about Pepsi. It’s been trending a whole lot recently.
– Beyonce Becomes New $50 Million Face Of Pepsi – “To some people, it may seem as though Beyonce has taken time off to focus on motherhood, but King Bey is still on her grind” – said necolebitchie.com
– Beyonce, Pepsi Deal: Singer Involved in Collaboration With Soda Company – www.theboombox.com
– Beyonc Scores $50 Million Pepsi Deal – www.rap-up.com
Take a look at what these blog writers have to say, and be ready for sparks to fly!
There it is folks. Funny place, the Internet is. Make sure to watch out for more links in the future.