Yup, it’s that time again – thank you for visiting another packed round-up of links on Big Boi, Dr. Seuss and Amy Winehouse to make you gasp, groan, giggle, and cry. Some could even do all those things at the same time!
First up on this occasion, it’s Last Christmas. Oh, yes, I figured you’d find that interesting! Let us take a short look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– Listen: The XX Cover Wham’s ‘Last Christmas’ from musicfeeds.com.au
– The xx headline Eden session, cover Wham!’s ‘Last Christmas’ from www.thelineofbestfit.com
Another hot topic that has been subject to a lot of debate is Big Boi. “Who needs The Queen’s annual Xmas message when you got Big Boi readingDr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas?” said www.thelineofbestfit.com .
Moving on, you almost certainly won’t be amazed to find that I’ve been sifting through pieces on Amy Winehouse, bringing you the finest and tastiest links.
– Amy Winehouse Inquest to Be Reopened Due to Unqualified Coroner – “LONDON (AP) – The inquest into the death of soul singer Amy Winehouse was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications and must be heard again next month, officials said Monday” – said www.spinner.com
– Amy Winehouse Inquest Will Be Reheard – musicfeeds.com.au
– They’re looking into Amy Winehouse’s death again – blog.muchmusic.com
Be sure to check in soon for more info. If you didn’t hear it here, it in all probability never happened!