The Net is a gigantic and strange place. Addictive, yes, but nevertheless filled with lots of people writing (and doing) silly stuff. From the farthest, unexplored, nether regions of the Web I bring you another links round-up that I’m sure will make you wonder, laugh, or scratch your bonce in shock. Here’s the list:
First up this time around, it’s Taylor Swift. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that intriguing! Let’s take a quick look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– Bruno Mars‘ ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ Debuts At No. 2 As Taylor Swift’s ‘Red’ Continues To Burn At No. 1 from neonlimelight.com
– Taylor Swift introduced boyfriend Harry Styles to her mother from blog.muchmusic.com
– Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted in a Tattoo Parlor? from countrymusictattletale.com
A lot has been said about Frank Ocean too and you’ll want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everyone was discussing it.
– “Frank Ocean: “My Father Wants To Sue Me For $1 Million” Written by Alex Langlands on 20th December, 2012 In a bizarre series of events, it appears that Frank Ocean’s father intends on suing the American musician for over a million dollars to make up for child support payments” said musicfeeds.com.au.
– Frank Ocean, Father Troubles: Dad Wants to Sue Singer for $1 Million from www.theboombox.com
– Frank Ocean’s Father Threatens to Sue Him from www.rap-up.com
Now Bruno Mars is just everywhere at the moment, and we are pretty sure you want to know the details. Bruno Mars Lands at No. 2 with ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ – “Bruno Mars is back on the charts in a big way” – said www.rap-up.com
And finally, there is also Janet Jackson that has been featured a lot in the mainstream media for quite a while now.
– Kendrick Lamar, Janet Jackson: Rapper Begs Singer to Appear in ‘Poetic Justice’ Video – “Please, yeah, video, Janet Jackson ‘Poetic Justice (film) ‘” – said www.theboombox.com
There it is folks. Crazy place, the web is. Make sure to watch out for more links in the future.