The World Wide Web is a huge and bizarre place. Addictive, yes, but nevertheless filled with lots of people writing (and doing) insane stuff. From the farthest, untouched, nether regions of the Internet I bring you another links round-up that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your head in shock. Here’s the list:
First up on this occasion, it’s The Rolling Stones. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that intriguing! Let us take a quick look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– The Rolling Stones say they haven’t been approached by Coachella from consequenceofsound.net
– Rolling Stones “not booked for Coachella 2013 from www.thelineofbestfit.com
Another hot topic that has been subject to a lot of controversy is Vampire Weekend. “Vampire Weekend To Release New Album In First Half Of 2013 Written by Kiel Egging on 5th January, 2013 Could we be hearing a few new songs from Vampire Weekend during their set at the Big Day Out?” said musicfeeds.com.au . You might want to look at this too and tell us what you think: Vampire Weekend and The Weeknd announce new albums from www.brooklynvegan.com
Posts abound about Kendrick Lamar. It has been trending a lot lately.
– Kendrick Lamar to play Saturday Night Live (meanwhile watch his new video) – “Kendrick Lamar at Terminal 5 in 2012 (more by Julie Schabel) Kendrick Lamar had an incredible 2012 with the release of good kid, m.A.A.d city, the best rap album of the year by a long shot for many reasons, and he’s continuing to achieve widespread recognition, having just announced that he will be in NYC to perform on Saturday Night Live on January 26, like his fellow year-end-list topper Frank Ocean did in September” – said www.brooklynvegan.com
– Kendrick Lamar Set to Perform on ‘SNL’ – www.rap-up.com
– Kendrick Lamar to appear on Saturday Night Live – consequenceofsound.net
That’s it folks. Crazy place, the web is. Be sure to watch out for more links coming soon.