We are going to be covering juicy info on what has been on everyone’s lips this week about Quentin Tarantino, Jay-Z, Ciara and Geezer Butler. If you haven’t been talking about it you have certainly been hearing about it, so here goes:
First up this time around, it’s Golden Globe Award. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let us take a quick look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– ‘Les Miz,’ ‘Argo’ win Golden Globes; Jodie Foster is talk of show from www.latimes.com
– The Top 3 Moments of the Golden Globes: Comic Gold and a Coming Out Speech? from www.missinfo.tv
Jay-Z has also been talked about pretty extensively recently, which is hardly surprising given recent events. Here are some of the sites with interesting tales to tell.
– New Music: Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z – Suit & Tie – “Justin Timberlake has only released two albums in 10 years and he still remains relevant in music … ” – said necolebitchie.com
– Justin Timberlake teams with Jay-Z for “Suit & Tie”, his first new song in six years from consequenceofsound.net
– New Music: Justin Timberlake Returns With Jay-Z On “Suit And Tie” from neonlimelight.com
Now Ciara is just hot like the Sahara sun, and we are fairly certain you’d like to learn the details. New Music: Ciara “Wake Up, No Make-Up” – “Rumors are swirling that Ciara and Future are an item now, and the pair continue to show their music chemistry with the song “Wake Up, No Make-Up.”” – said www.missinfo.tv Why don’t you check out this link for the inside info on it – New Music: Ciara – ‘Wake Up, No Make-Up’ – www.rap-up.com
And let’s end this week’s round-up speaking about Black Sabbath.
– Black Sabbath to release new album 13 in June – “After a week of ginormous comebacks from David Bowie, Destiny’s Child, and Outkast, heavy metal legends Black Sabbath sneak in on a quiet Saturday to announce their first studio album in almost 35 years … Slated for release sometime this June via the band’s original label Vertigo/Republic, 13 was recorded in Los Angeles alongside veteran producer Rick Rubin and features Rage Against The Machine’s Brad Wilk on drums. Back in August, bassist Geezer Butler said they had recorded 15 tracks, with 12 making the final cut, included a song entitled “God Is Dead”” – said consequenceofsound.net
– Black Sabbath announce new album “13” – www.brooklynvegan.com
That’s all for now, but be sure to stay tuned to this channel for the next round-up. You really don’t want to miss it!