The Internet is a massive and mysterious place. Addictive, yes, but still filled with lots of people writing (and doing) silly stuff. From the furthermost, untouched, nether regions of the Internet I bring you another links round-up that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your head in shock. Here’s the list:
First up this time around, it’s Chris Brown (American entertainer) Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let’s take a look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– Rihanna Covers Rolling Stone: “[Chris Brown Is] Not The Monster Everyone Thinks” from necolebitchie.com
– Chris Brown Ready to Speak with Police About Frank Ocean Fight from www.missinfo.tv
– Chris Brown Photographed Wearing a Cast, Mac Miller Discusses Drug Addiction & More from www.theboombox.com
Another hot topic that has been subject to a lot of controversy is Rihanna. “Rihanna – Terry Richardson for Rolling Stone (click to enlarge) A smoking hot Rihanna is the cover girl for the February 2013 issue of Rolling Stone magazine” said neonlimelight.com . You might like to look at this too and tell us what you think: Rihanna, Chris Brown Officially Back Together: Singer Says ‘It’s Different Now’ from www.theboombox.com
Moving on, you in all probability won’t be amazed to find that I’ve been sifting through pieces on My Bloody Valentine (band) providing you with the finest and tastiest links.
– My Bloody Valentine – Electric Brixton, London 27/01/13 – “My Bloody Valentine fans have got to be amongst the most patient in the world” – said www.thelineofbestfit.com
– Lemme Get an Encore: My Bloody Valentine – consequenceofsound.net
Make sure you check in soon for more as it happens. If you didn’t see it here, it probably never happened!