We are going to be covering juicy tidbits on what has been on everyone’s lips this week about Hillary Scott (singer), Azealia Banks, Beth Behrs and Kendrick Lamar. If you haven’t been talking about it you have definitely been hearing about it, so here goes:
First up on this occasion, it’s Hillary Scott (singer) Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let us take a quick look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– Hillary Scott Baby News: Lady Antebellum Singer Reveals Sex of First Child from www.theboot.com
– Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Is Expecting a Baby Girl from countrymusictattletale.com
A good deal has been said about Azealia Banks too and you may want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everybody was talking about it.
– “And the crown to the new mean girl of rap goes to Azealia Banks!” said necolebitchie.com.
– Azealia Banks Shares New Single, Wishes Death Upon The Stone Roses from stereogum.com
– Azealia Banks shares ‘Yung Rapunxel’ artwork, argues with Stone Roses from www.thelineofbestfit.com
Now Lady Antebellum is just hot like the Sahara sun, and we are pretty sure you’d like to learn the details. Lady Antebellum Downtown-Music Video – “The Official Music Video For Lady Antebellum’s New Single, “Downtown.”” – said www.countrymusicnewsblog.com
I’m sure you have an opinion on Kendrick Lamar – who doesn’t, right?
– Kendrick Lamar Performs on ESPN’s ‘SportsNation’ – “In the past fortnight alone, Kendrick Lamar has performed live on Late Show with David Letterman, played two back-to-back shows at NYC’s Roseland Ballroom and then stopped by the MTV offices for both a quick performance and interview … ” – said www.missinfo.tv
– Kendrick Lamar Delivers Impromptu Hot Boys Cover at Paris Airport – www.rap-up.com Have a look at what these blog writers have to say, and be ready for sparks to fly!
That’s all folks. Crazy place, the Internet is. Be sure to watch out for more links coming soon.