The Internet is a massive and bizarre place. Addictive, yes, but nevertheless filled with lots of people writing (and doing) insane stuff. From the furthermost, unexplored, nether regions of the Internet I bring you another links round-up that I’m sure will make you wonder, laugh, or scratch your bonce in shock. Here’s the list:
First up on this occasion, it’s Taylor Swift. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let’s take a short look at what’s caught my eye in the week. See:
– 2013 ACMs Performances: Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson from neonlimelight.com
– Blake Shelton Warned Luke Bryan to Lay Off Taylor Swift Jokes from countrymusictattletale.com
Another hot topic that has been subject to a lot of controversy is Blake Shelton. “With their shared connection — Kelly Clarkson’s future husband, Brandon Blackstock, is Blake Shelton’s manager — it’s hardly surprising that Blake has been asked to sing at Kelly and Brandon’s upcoming wedding” said www.theboot.com . You might like to look at this too and tell us what you think: Blake Shelton Talks Love, Tabloids, & Music with ‘CBS This Morning’ from countrymusictattletale.com
Posts abound about Jay-Z. It has been trending a great deal recently.
– Jay-Z as Jay Gatsby: The Death of the American Music Dream – “Yesterday a new trailer for “The Great Gatsby” debuted along with the track and artist listing for the film’s much-hyped soundtrack, which of course is executive produced by Jay-Z” – said www.spinner.com
– Made in America returning for 2013; Jay-Z moves Roc Nation back to Universal – www.brooklynvegan.com
– Beyonc and Jay-Z’s Cuba Trip Was Approved by U.S. Government – www.rap-up.com
Have a look at what these bloggers have to say, and be ready for sparks to fly!
That’s all for now, but you should definitely stay tuned to this website for the next summary. You really don’t want to miss it!