The Web is a massive and strange place. Addicting, yes, but nevertheless filled with lots of people writing (and doing) silly stuff. From the farthest, untouched, nether regions of the Web I bring you another links round-up that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your head in disbelief. Here’s the list:
First up this time around, it’s Academy of Country Music Awards. Oh, yes, I thought you’d find that interesting! Let’s take a short look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– 2013 ACM Awards: Men of Country Dominate Star-Studded Lineup from www.theboot.com
– ACM Awards Winners List from countrymusictattletale.com
Jay-Z has also been discussed pretty extensively recently, and that is hardly surprising considering recent events. Here are some of the blogs with interesting links for us.
– Jay-Z as Jay Gatsby: The Death of the American Music Dream – “Yesterday a new trailer for “The Great Gatsby” debuted along with the track and artist listing for the film’s much-hyped soundtrack, which of course is executive produced by Jay-Z … ” – said www.spinner.com
– Made in America returning for 2013; Jay-Z moves Roc Nation back to Universal from www.brooklynvegan.com
– Beyonc and Jay-Z’s Cuba Trip Was Approved by U.S. Government from www.rap-up.com
Now Taylor Swift is just hot like the Sahara sun, and we are fairly certain you’d like to learn the details. 2013 ACMs Performances: Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson – “The country superstar brought out Taylor Swift and Keith Urban to assist him with “Highway Don’t Care.”” – said neonlimelight.com Why don’t you read this link for all the inside info on it – Blake Shelton Warned Luke Bryan to Lay Off Taylor Swift Jokes – countrymusictattletale.com
There it is folks. Crazy place, the web is. Be sure to watch out for more links coming soon.