Yes, it’s that time again – thanks for visiting another packed round-up of links on Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky, TNGHT, Hudson Mohawke and Gary LeVox to make you gasp, groan, giggle, and cry. Some might even do all those things simultaneously!
First up on this occasion, it’s Jay-Z. Oh, yes, I figured you’d find that interesting! Let us take a quick look at what’s caught my eye this week. See:
– Jay-Z Addresses Cuban Vacation Controversy & Decision To Sell Brooklyn Nets In ‘Open Letter’ from necolebitchie.com
– Jay-Z Pens “Open Letter” To Critics (Prod. by Swizz Beats and Timbaland) (Hot97 x LifeandTimes Exclusive) from www.missinfo.tv
– Jay-Z, ‘Open Letter’ — New Song from www.theboombox.com
A great deal has been said about Kendrick Lamar as well and you may want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everyone was discussing it.
– “Kendrick Lamar and Miguel (singer) share the cover of this month’s Vibe magazine,and in the accompanying interview,the two reveal that they hadn’t previously met,despite both calling Los Angeles home” said consequenceofsound.net.
– 2013 Made In America Festival Lineup: Beyonc, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Miguel, 2 Chainz & More from www.missinfo.tv
– Made in America fest initial 2013 line-up: Beyonce, Nine Inch Nails, Phoenix, Kendrick Lamar, Gaslight Anthem + more from www.brooklynvegan.com
Now TNGHT is just hot like the Sahara sun, and we are fairly certain you’d like to learn the details.
Daft Punk, Todd Edwards Stars in 2nd ‘Random Access Memories’ Interview, TNGHT Drops New Track & More, – “Todd Edwards stars in Episode 2 of The Creators Project’s interview series about Daft Punk’s impending release, Random Access Memories” – said www.spinner.com
Last of all, we also have Rascal Flatts that has been featured a lot in the popular media for quite a while now.
– Rascal Flatts and Journey To Co-Headline One-Night Only Concert – “said Gary LeVox, lead singer for Rascal Flatts” – said countrymusictattletale.com
That’s all for now, but make sure you stay tuned to this channel for the next summary. Don’t miss it