We are going to be covering juicy tidbits on what has been on everyone’s lips recently about Peter Gabriel. If you haven’t been talking about it you have undoubtedly been hearing about it, so here goes:
To kick off, we begin with what has been on everyone’s minds and lips this week about Album cover. www.brooklynvegan.com said this: “– [BBC]As one-third of groundbreaking graphic design company Hipgnosis, Storm Thorgerson helped create some of the most iconic album covers of the ’70s and early-’80s (hell, ever), including T-Rex’s Electric Warrior, Genesis’ The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, Peter Gabriel’s third album (the melty one), not to mention most of the art for Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin”
Daft Punk has also been talked about pretty extensively recently, and that is hardly surprising considering recent events. Here are some of the sites with spicy tales to tell.
– Download Daft Punk’s new single, “Get Lucky” – “At last, Daft Punk have officially shared the first track from their upcoming album Random Access Memories … Now, that radio edit is available to download through ITunes and Amazon” – said consequenceofsound.net
– Daft Punk, ‘Get Lucky (Feat. Pharell and Niles Rodgers)’ — Listen Now from www.spinner.com
– Daft Punk to release new single ‘Get Lucky’ at midnight tonight from www.thelineofbestfit.com
Moving on, you most likely won’t be amazed to find that I have been sifting through posts on Boston, bringing you the freshest and tastiest links.
– Boston bombing suspect: City shut down amid manhunt – “— With the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing still at large early Friday morning, Gov. Deval Patrick ordered everyone in the city to stay home” – said www.latimes.com
– Kenny Chesney Boston Concert Has Singer Contemplating Fan Security – www.theboot.com
– Dropkick Murphys Raise $65,000 for Boston Marathon Victims – www.spinner.com
Make sure you check back soon for more links. If you didn’t see it here, it probably never happened!