Yup, it’s that time again – welcome to another packed round-up of links on Eliza Doolittle and Kendrick Lamar to make you gasp, groan, giggle, and scream. Some might even do all those things at the same time!
To kick off, we begin with what everyone has been talking about recently about Eliza Doolittle. stereogum.com said this: “Its follow-up is “You & Me,” a slick and rubbery garage groove with a vocal from the London singer-songwriter Eliza Doolittle”
A great deal has been said about West, Texas too and you’ll want to dive in to find exactly what happened and why everybody was talking about it.
– “Even as as President Obama pledged federal assistance to the devastated community, morning rainfall was hampering search and rescue efforts Thursday at the site of the West, Texas, fertilizer plant explosion, which killed as many as 15 people and injured 160” said www.latimes.com.
– Willie Nelson Concert Proceeds to Benefit West, Texas from www.countrymusicnewsblog.com
Now Boston is just everywhere at the moment, and we are pretty sure you want to know the details. Boston bombing suspect: City shut down amid manhunt – “— With the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing still at large early Friday morning, Gov. Deval Patrick ordered everyone in the city to stay home” – said www.latimes.com Why don’t you check out this link for the inside information about it – T.I., Boston Marathon Tragedy: Rapper Says There’s No Connection Between Him & Hip-Hop Site That Bombing Suspect Reportedly Visited – www.theboombox.com
– Dropkick Murphys Raise $65,000 for Boston Marathon Victims – www.spinner.com
I’m certain you have an opinion on Kendrick Lamar – who doesn’t, right now?
– New Video: Miguel (singer) ft. Kendrick Lamar – ‘How Many Drinks’ – “After sharing the spotlight on the latest VIBE magazine cover, Miguel and Kendrick Lamar have linked up for the remix to Miguel’s Kaleidoscope Dream, “How Many Drinks.”” – said necolebitchie.com
– Miguel – “How Many Drinks? Remix” Video (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) – stereogum.com Check out what these blog writers have to say, and be prepared for sparks to fly!
There it is folks. Crazy place, the Internet is. Be sure to look out for more links in the future.