The Internet is a massive and mysterious place. Addictive, yes, but still filled with lots of people writing (and doing) ridiculous stuff. From the farthest, unexplored, nether regions of the Net I bring you another links summary that I’m sure will make you wonder, chuckle, or scratch your head in disbelief. Here’s our list:
One of the biggest news items this week is American Idol. “Thursday night’s ‘American Idol’ finale included performances by Keith Urban and the Band Perry, who sang ‘Done’ with Season 12 contestant Janelle Arthur” said www.theboot.com.
Kanye West has been talked about pretty extensively recently, which is hardly surprising considering recent events. Here are some of the blogs with spicy links for us.
– Kanye West Projects Visual For ‘New Slaves’ Off Of 66 Buildings In 6 Countries – ““You see it’s leaders and it’s followers, But I’d rather be a d-ck than a swallower’ No one can deny the creative & marketing genius of Kanye West. In 2010, before the release of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, he took us on a visual journey with his short Film, “Runaway.” … ” – said necolebitchie.com
– Watch: Kanye West “New Slaves” (Full Video and Lyrics) from www.missinfo.tv
– Kanye West will premiere new single, video projected around the world tonight from consequenceofsound.net
Moving on, you almost certainly won’t be amazed to find that I’ve been sifting through posts on Tim McGraw, providing you with the freshest and tastiest links.
– Tim McGraw’s ‘Superstar Summer Night’ Special to Air May 19 – “Tim McGraw and a dozen or so other artists from country, rock and hip-hop came together in Las Vegas one night after the 2013 ACM Awards to film the ‘ACM Presents: Tim McGraw’s Summer Night’ television special” – said www.theboot.com
– Tim McGraw Plays Hero to Fallen Fan – countrymusictattletale.com
And let’s end this week’s round-up discussing Wild Flag.
– Wild Flag’s Carrie Brownstein stars in new ‘American Express‘ advert – “Carrie Brownstein quite literally can “be whoever she wants to be”, as she points out in this new ad. The new advertising campaign for the credit card company features the Wild Flag and Sleater-Kinney member, and Portlandia (TV series) star, playing a host of different characters in various sketches and scenarios” – said www.thelineofbestfit.com
That’s all for this week, but make sure you stay tuned to this channel for the next summary. Don’t miss it